Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Long time between posts

My thanks to everyone for giving me so much good material to go through.  Now that I have sorted the bulk of the material, I'm heading into the studio to start painting.  I'm also going to try to update this blog on a semi-regular basis.
I will be using peoples personal stories for the exhibition and also the many impressions that participants had of Oshawa.
I have been finding some great on-line resources to combine with the images and information that I collected in Oshawa.
My favourite archive of the week is http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=12439352823
a tribute to those of you who shared fond memories of this Oshawa location.

Looking for:  (this will be a regular part of blog entries)  This week I'm looking for an image of the original Oshawa Motovated sign.